Looking for experience in software development, web & mobile?
Get ahead of the rest, gain valuable real-world experience and start working on what you enjoy now. Is software development and coding your obsession not just what you are studying?
If your answer is “Yes” this could be for you.
The right candidate will receive real projects that fit into curriculum requirements while gaining knowledge and experience in a local business environment.
As part of our team you’ll see everything that goes into software (not just code) including testing, marketing, sales, documentation, client support, and user interface design. All this and you’ll get free entry into some local events too!
- Currently enrolled in a 3 year degree in a Tertiary educational institution. Preference will be given to students between their 2nd and 3rd years
- Significant coursework in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Top grades or a track record of success and passion for development
- Top-notch computer programming skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- The desire to learn and ask questions
- Must have a strong work ethic and organization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
The position is in our office on the Square in Palmerston North.
Want to know more? First we want to know more about you. Please send your C.V or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org